The data controller, SupplHi S.r.l. Società Unipersonale – Via A. Calabiana, 6, 20139 Milano, Italia, R.E.A. MI 2110015, P.IVA e C.F. IT 09721660968, available at email@example.com, processes the data relating to your navigation to allow you to use the site and to determine your preferences. The Data Protection Officer can be found at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies
When we refer to cookies in this document, we also consider similar technologies used to collect information on user behavior to be included in the definition.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
This site uses technical cookies to allow and improve the navigation of users and, therefore, to allow them to use the service offered. Profiling cookies are also used, but only upon users’ expressed consent.
Different types of cookies and their duration
The cookies used by our site and their duration are described below.
- Session cookies, strictly necessary These are cookies whose use is not instrumental to the collection of personal identification data of the user, being limited only to the transmission of session identification data in the form of numbers automatically generated by the server. Session cookies are not stored permanently on the user's device and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
- Analytical cookies These are cookies used to know the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies are used directly by the owner, who may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site in order to optimize its operation. The duration of these cookies is per session.
- Third-party analytical cookies Analytical cookies are also used by third parties to monitor traffic for statistical purposes and to determine user preferences.
The duration of these cookies is 730 days.
- Links to third-party sites The links with the social networks on the site are simple links to third-party sites that do not install profiling cookies.
Third Party Policies
For more information on the logic and methods of processing third-party cookies, users can read the privacy policies provided by the service providers in question:
- Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Hubspot https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- YouTube https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Modality to disable cookies
The cookies used by this site can be disabled by clicking on the green icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/protezione-antitracciamento-avanzata-firefox-desktop
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=it_IT
Subjects to whom navigation data may be transmitted or communicated
Your navigation data is transferred to Google Analytics.
Exercise of the rights of the interested party
You can exercise your rights of complaint, access, rectification, cancellation, portability, limitation of processing or opposition in relation to the processing of data carried out through cookies by contacting the data controller with a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.