SUPPLHI PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. The information we collectWhen you share information with us, for example by creating your account or as you use our services, we want you to be clear on how we are using information and on the ways in which you can protect your privacy. Please do take the time to get to know our practices and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com At SupplHi we are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We want you to know how we may collect, use, share, and keep information about you and the choices that are available to you. Our website is not intended for people under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data online from children. Since we may change this online privacy statement, we recommend that you check the current version available from time to time. This online privacy statement describes how we may collect and use your personal data.
2. Who processes your personal dataYour personal data will be processed by SupplHi S.r.l., Società Unipersonale – Via A. Calabiana, 6 | 20139 Milano | Italy, iscritta alla C.C.I.A.A. Milano 09721660968 | R.E.A. MI 2110015 P.IVA e C.F. IT 09721660968. Our representative in the United Kingdom is SupplHi LTD – 35 Kingsland Road | E2 8AA London | United Kingdom, Registered in England and Wales No. 09449047 VAT Registration Number: GB 209 2538 14. Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Mr. Ali Fakher Eddine (Category Lead at SupplHi S.r.l., Società Unipersonale and available at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. What personal data we processWe gather information you give us when you register as a user. For example, we’ll ask for your personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number. We also collect information when you visit or use our website, when you receive or reply to electronic communications from us. You are not obliged to provide us with any of this information, but we will need your personal data in order to provide you with our services. We also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. Most cookies will only collect de-identified information such as how you arrive at our website. We may collect information using cookies and similar technologies about:
- the device you use to browse our website (for example, we may collect information about the operating system or the browser version and the type of device you open the electronic communication on);
- the IP address and information related to that IP address (such as domain information);
- browsing history on our websites (such as the pages you view, how long you stay, and how often you come back);
- how you search for our websites, from which website you came from.
4. The purposes and the legal bases for the processingWe will only process your personal data for providing you with the service you required or in case we are required to do so by the law. We will send you our newsletter only if you give us you consent. We may use the information we collect about you on its own or combine it with other information for example to:
- recognise you when you return to our website;
- tell you about updates to your accounts or services;
- answer questions and respond to your requests;
- allow you to give feedback by rating and reviewing our service or our registered users’ services;
- manage fraud and security risk, including to detect and prevent fraud or criminal activity and safeguard the security of your information.
5. The recipients of personal dataWe do not share your personal information with anyone except as described below. We may share your personal information as required or as permitted by law, such as:
- with regulatory authorities, courts, and governmental agencies to comply with legal orders, legal or regulatory requirements;
- with regulatory authorities, and governmental agencies to detect and prevent fraud or criminal activity, and to protect the rights of SupplHi;
- within the SupplHi family of companies within the EE.UU., for example, to process transactions and provide you with our services;
6. The storage of your personal dataWe will store your personal data for the duration of the contract, in order to provide you with our service. After the termination of the contract, we will still need to keep your information only for the necessary time according to the law or in order to eventually exercise our rights of defense.
7. What are your rights
You have the right to access, update, change, correct or delete your personal information. You also have the right to ask for the restriction of the processing carried out on your personal data and the right to portability of your personal information. If you want to do so or if you have any questions about how we process your personal information, please contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com. You have choices about how SupplHi uses your information, such as how we manage cookies and similar technologies. If you gave us your consent for receiving our newsletter, you will always be able to withdraw it at any time. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8. How we keep and safeguard your personal information
We use administrative technical and physical security measures to protect your personal information. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and facilities. We take reasonable steps to securely destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer needed. If you have questions about our online privacy statement, contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.