SupplHi’s Vendor Management solution originates from the international best practices.
One-Stop-Platform for Buyers
Have access to a single system to scout, qualify and evaluate vendors of all sizes, globally. You can choose among the industry-specific standard model, or setup the cloud system as per your needs. SupplHi takes care of the system and of the constant quality assurance and update of the information from multiple sources (e.g. financial data, compliance, assessment visits).
Access to Vendors’ basic information that are immediately available on the SupplHi platform across the geographies and categories of supply of your interest.DISCOVER
Vendor Information assurance
Access to information provided free-of-charge by Vendors on SupplHi, made visible after the constant quality assurance and expedite by the SupplHi Team.DISCOVER
Vendor Qualification management
Manage and track your Qualification evaluation and approval processes related to a Vendor in a specific category(ies) of supply and production location(s).DISCOVER
Plan, generate and share with the industry reports of qualification assessment visits at Vendor’s production locations based on the standard model created by SupplHi.DISCOVER
Vendor Lists management
Create, follow and share any type of List of Vendors - e.g. Company Master Vendor List, Project Vendor Lists - performing quick matching among them.DISCOVER
Vendor Performance Evaluation – Individual use
Manage performance evaluation processes of your Vendors through effective surveys evaluated and approved by colleagues during the lifecycle of the supplies.DISCOVER
Vendor Performance Evaluation – Industry shared
Access to vendor performance evaluations aggregated across multiple Buyer organizations and communicated to Vendors in order to drive improvements.DISCOVER
Vendor Financials and Compliance
Access to Financials and Compliance data - including rating indicators - on your Vendors and Sub-Vendors, integrated in a single vendor management system.DISCOVER
Supply Chain Sustainability
Monitor the Sustainability performances of your Vendors and Sub-Vendors - covering Human Rights, Environment, Local Content, Ethics, Circular Economy.DISCOVER
Vendor Campaigns and RFIs
Launch and manage campaigns to a highly-targeted audience of Vendors - e.g. by Category of supply, geography - to request clarifications or information.DISCOVER
Our Clients say
"We are extremely satisfied in leveraging on SupplHi for our Vendor Management Processes. This not only allows us to reduce costs but also to have a larger vendor arena, constantly updated, reliable and compliant with our quality and safety principles."
"Leveraging on the information present in the SupplHi.com platform was a natural step for our Vendor Management needs. This tool proved very useful both from a time and cost saving and quality assurance point of view."
"All actors involved - from Top Management to technical resources - appreciated SupplHi’s professionalism and support, covering the needs of all our Divisions of the new Organization."
SupplHi’s utilization for Buyers is based on the access to the cloud system (“Software as a service – SaaS” contract) to an unlimited number of users of your Buyer organization through an initial one-off setup fee and an annual recurring subscription fee. You can choose SupplHi’s utilization most suited to your specific needs:
- Use specific modules of SupplHi (e.g. Vendor Qualification and Vendor Performance Rating only)
- Adopt for the 1st time a full Vendor Management platform (e.g. moving from paper-based vendor questionnaires to a structured digital system)
- Replace your existing Vendor Management solution.
SupplHi’s solution is designed for the following types of Buyer organizations:
- End-Users and Asset Owners
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Technology Licensors
Furthermore, the solution is able to accommodate all sizes of Buyer organizations:
- Super-Large (above €10 billion revenues)
- Large (above €1 billion revenues)
- Medium (above €50 million revenues)
- Small (below €50 million revenues)
Typical steps for Buyer’s adoption of SupplHi
The SupplHi Team is available to produce a free-of-charge diagnostic and benchmarking on your current Vendor Management activities compared to the industry best practices. This represents the basis for a cost / benefit model for SupplHi’s potential adoption within your organization.
SupplHi is 100% on cloud. This means access anytime, from anywhere, without the need to download or install any software, and no long waits for new features to be released. Nevertheless, a series of setup activities are required or optional to make the system better able to satisfy your needs. Typical activities that are required in Setup phase (based on the modules utilized):
- categories of supply of the SupplHi Standard Categorization you have access to;
- geographies you have access to;
- definition of the Companies, Company Functions and Divisions of your Buyer organization;
- definition of the visibility rules of users (by Company, Company Function and Division);
- initial creation of Users and Roles;
- definition of specific contents of email campaigns used to invite and expedite information on Vendors;
- association to each Category of supply of: requirement for an Assessment Visit, Qualification Evaluator User(s) and Qualification Approver User(s).
Typical activities that are optional in Setup phase (based on the modules utilized):
- matching of your Vendors’ IDs with SupplHi’s Vendor IDs;
- association to the Vendor Performance Rating system of: Rating Evaluator User(s) and Rating Approver User(s);
- import of your individual categorization of equipment and services (with related Strategic Levels and attributes – when present) to perform all your activities (e.g. Vendor Qualification, Vendor Performance Rating, …);
- matching of the your Categorization (if existing) with the SupplHi Standard Categorization to better perform Vendor Scouting;
- association of the Data Models to each single Category of supply of your categorization of equipment and services;
- presence of questions specific for you in the Vendor Questionnaires;
- keeping your own Vendor Questionnaires for Vendor Qualification purposes;
- import of “legacy” data on vendors (Qualification status, old questionnaires, …) on platform, making them visible only among colleagues according to agreed templates;
- setup of specific labels and related actions for the Qualification Status;
- setup of the subscription rules agreed by you with a provider of Vendor Financial and/or Vendor Compliance information.
Furthermore, during the utilization phase of the system – in order to support your internal Change Management – the SupplHi Team provides:
- dedicated training sessions to Super-Users and Users;
- out-of-the-shelf tutorial material (e.g. videos, format of internal events, standard emails, …);
- an integrated ticketing system for all technical clarifications may be required;
- a Key Account Manager that is a member of the SupplHi Buyer Fulfilment Team and that serves as the first point of contact with your organization, to follow your needs and to answer any enquiry you may have.
Support your Purchasing Cycle
Allow the purchasing cycle in the right categories of supply of the Vendors that best suit your company needs and requirements, without causing delays to the “core” activities of your company.
Avoid sub-performing vendors
Sub-performing Vendors typically generate Non Conformities, unsafe situations, create delays and require the staffing of additional resources to reduce impact for the bottom line of your organization.
Reduce Reputation risks
Industrial companies typically procure up to 80% of their revenues, making it extremely important to source from the compliant Vendors that do not create risks to the reputation on the market.
Allow Qualifications with Clients
The risk of not being Qualified by Clients (e.g. End-Users or Contractors) due to the lack of a proper Vendor Management system can be a huge missed opportunity cost for your company.
Drive Operational Efficiency
Allow your colleagues to better focus on decision making rather than on clerical activities (e.g. crosscheck your Vendor List with Clients’ Vendor Lists, easy monitoring and reporting, expediting of info to Vendors).